-->

Tuesday, September 06, 2016

QOTD

Not Quite Undead Billy Cannon would not be amused.
Williams, who's the fifth-leading rusher in LSU history, gaining 2,987 yards from 1986 to 1990, didn't hold back.

"I bleed Purple and Gold, LSU is my life, man," Williams said. "At the end of the day, Les Miles and Cammy-Cam (offensive coordinator Cam Cameron) need to be run out of Baton Rouge, like them ol' Frankenstein movies with torches and all that. Everybody in Baton Rouge ought to light a torch.

"We sat there and watched this last year. After the third play of the (Wisconsin) game, I knew it was the same thing. It's not fair to all those kids out there. If Billy Cannon were dead right now, he'd be rolling in his grave. I feel like I'm watching the '56-'57 football team that was running like a 1920 offense."

Sounds like Harvey Williams has been watching too many horror movies.  But, man, did the knives ever come out for Les Miles quickly this year.

No comments: